Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Funny Little Things.Flashback

So, I had to share what I found in my desk stuff while organizing my little office area, well more like my desk, since I don't have an "office area" while we are living here in the desert.haha But back to the point of this little quirky blog post! I found this little pink envelope hidden in my things. I opened it up and was happy, laughed and remembered why I saved this little pink envelope:) It was from a now fellow photographer friend of mine, but back in the day {flashback} when I photographed her family on the day of the SUPERBOWL!! And you know how important the Super Bowl is to guys. Anyways I can just imagine her face right now because she knows who she is:)!! But this is when I first started my business here in 29 Palms, CA and this was the little encouragement I needed to keep going. And I would look at it now and then for that little boost I needed:) I forgot about it since I have been so busy with the pregnancy, running TMP, moving and everything else. Now its in a nice little safe place to keep and  find again down the road:) I thought it was a cute little reminder and thank you Caitlin of Oh Penelope Photography for my first little "thank you" card!haha



No comments:

Post a Comment