Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Telford.Family

I really felt like I was apart of the family during this session. And I love that feeling when I make that connection with a family:):) I was excited to do this session for her since her mom, sister and nephew came into town to visit her and her daughters. I was so thankful that the wind wasn't extreme crazy and that we got some amazing shots. I'm not going to blab on and on, I hope you all enjoy these amazing photos from their session:)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment