Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Operation Pillow Pet:)

I'm really excited to share these little shots from the project I get to be apart of. I was asked by a good friend of mine to photograph some products for her mom's business that she is putting together. I was very excited to jump on board after our phone call to learn more. To me its a twist of a Pillow Pet and a Daddy Doll and I will explain why! Operation Pillow Pet is a Bulldog Pillow that was inspired with the USMC in mind. I know from first hand that this pillow is so SOFT made from chinelle and is very cuddly. Just by a little velcro strap on its belly you can make into a stuffed animal or right into a pillow for your child. I know first hand that my son literally LOVES this pillow. Its his "doggy" pillow:) Now here is where it becomes like the Daddy Doll to me in its own special way...You can add an "I Love You" voice recorder collar to your Bulldog so that your child can hear that someone specials voice over and over again! There are new Bulldogs coming out hopefully in early June 2011 which I will be getting the special chance to photograph. There is a certain % that goes back to the Marine Corps to the "MWR" {Moral Welfare & Recreation}. For right now Operation Pillow Pet is only doing the USMC but will be doing other branches in the future! Also there is a cute soft Bulldog blanket you can also get, photos coming soon with that.
Website: www.operationpillowpets.com
{New Website in the the works}

For more information on Operation Pillow Pet please contact me at tiffanymcnuttphoto@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment