Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jessica.Maternity

I will admit that I started this session with jamming out to some country music in my car, crossing my fingers that the crazy wind wouldn't be bad and hoping the sun would show its face. Jessica was just STUNNING and wouldn't stop laughing, smiling and she just lite up when she talked about her husband and her little man on the way:) The session was even better since Jessica and I are literally a couple weeks apart in our pregnancies so we were exchanging stories and just laughing the whole time. Jessica's mom came along, sweetest lady ever!! But the whole reason why Jessica wanted to do this session, was for her husband for an early Father's Day present, you will be seeing both of them on the blog in a few weeks when he comes home. Just in time for their little man to come into the world:):) Okay, enough chit chatting..check Jessica and her belly out!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment