Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Williams.Family

When Laura contacted me about this shoot, I was so excited to do this session for this family. To help this family express their loss of their little girl. Also to celebrate being a little family!! Miss.H just woke up from a nap and was really not into getting her photos done. But once she saw Sammy (the dog). She got a little twinkle in her eyes and a little smirk! She was just so adorable:) They were so sweet and I was very excited to meet them and photograph them. Check out there cute little session.

No comments:

Post a Comment