Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bair.Family

From Twentynine Palms to Japan is where this sweet family is heading soon!! I was contacted by Hilary and Jeff to photograph their sweet family before they left this sweet part of the desert to head over to Japan. Just being around this sweet family you could feel the love and joy they have for each other and how swoon they are about Mila. Mila is just the CUTEST, CHUBBY little girl I have ever seen. I just wanted to kiss her chubby little cheeks. I don't think I can get over those cheeks on her!! I wish Jeff, Hilary and of course sweet Mila safe travels to Japan!!












Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment