Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Emma. 11 days old


I love seeing a family grow..even more so when it's a sweet family that I have photographed before!! This family is just so sweet I guess its that Kentucky hospitality that they have:)!! I had the chance to photograph this sweet family's homecoming this past winter but Laura has such a big heart and was so generous. She gave up her spot so another wife so she could have that chance to have their homecoming captured!! I don't think I will ever forget that:) So I had the amazing chance to photograph Emma's newborn photos, she was literally such a doll. She didn't liked to get posed much but when she let me pose her..I got some sweet shots with the help of Laura! Hannah is the cutest big sister and I was able to capture the whole family when Eric came home from the field!! Hopefully I get the chance to photograph this sweet family one more time before we move to San Diego for our next big adventure!!!








 {Look at this cute smile!!}





Tiffany 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment