Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Megan+Josh.Couple

I will start this blog off by saying that I hope Megan and Josh got a good laugh during their session!! At their session this BIG, mean yellow lab I have ever seen in my life would not leave us alone. And when he barked his head would twitch..so he was meaning some business!! {I love dogs, don't get me wrong..but this dog was not wanting any loving or a belly rub!!} Thankfully after giving him treats and his owner coming out he ran away:) Megan and Josh are seriously so sweet and are getting ready for an upcoming deployment. They rocked their session and I wish I could get another chance to photograph these two again before I leave. I had a blast working with them and getting a few good laughs!! I hope that this deployment shoots fast for them:)!!












Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment