Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, March 26, 2012

C+R.Couple

First off let me say that C and R are just so cute together. I was very thankful that they let me photograph them together while C was out here from VA visiting R. I just loved how R looked at C and she just melted and had this BIGGEST smile on her face!! These two are seriously are perfect together. They really do bring the best out in each other and I loved hearing their little love story. I really wish this sweet little couple the best and I can't wait to hear about their wedding when that time comes:) Check out this sweet couple!!








Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment