Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Design Collection

I'm REALLY excited to offer this year custom Christmas Card designs that you can order and send out to your family and friends:) They are sold in sets of 25, includes white envelopes.
2010 Christmas Card Designs
5x7 flat cards: $45-set
5x7 folded cards: $60-set
4x5.5 accordion cards: $70-set


*most of these designs are shown in 5x7 flat cards and are printed (front & back)


Spice Latte

Berry Cream


Cookies & Milk


Eggnog

Harvest Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment