Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sarah + Nathan.Couple

I always love to hear where people are from, their little love story and when they are from the Mid-West or near Kansas, I get so excited since we have a little something in common:)haha I know that is so corny. But everyone will agree with me there is no place like HOME. Well Sarah and Nathan are from Missouri which is a stone throw away. They will be celebrating their first wedding anniversary here in December, and you can just tell these two click! Sarah and Nathan were just a blast to photograph and I love their photos. Even though Nathan wasnt all down for smiling since his mind was on McDonalds.hahaha Here are the teasers...

2 comments:

  1. these are fantastic Tiff! :)) I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much brittany:)i really appreciate your support and sweet comment!!!i love them as well.

    ReplyDelete