Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jessica & TiAnna.Friends

While I have been back home for a wedding and to visit family, I got the chance to photography the lovely Jessica & TiAnna. Jessica is a cousin of the family and she REALLY wanted me to photograph her while I was back home. So she had her best friend TiAnna who she met while cheerleading in college, come up from Oklahoma. These two had me freaking laughing at the littlest things. They were just cracking jokes and were down for anything even jumping on trains and getting on hay bails out in the country. I had a blast with these girls and I hope they enjoyed their shoot as much as I did. Here are their teasers...

No comments:

Post a Comment