Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dyke.Family

I'm so EXCITED to share this shoot with you but then I'm really heartbroken to share it since this will be my last shoot with the Dyke Family for awhile:( They just got orders to head to Cherry Point!! For those of you who dont know thats on the East Coast in North Carolina...far far away from here. I know they are really excited to start a new chapter in their lives and are going to miss everyone here in 29 Palms. They have become apart of my little family. I know you have read in past posts that Tatum & I have known each other for almost 2 years coming up. I have had friends move away due to getting out or moving to another duty station. But this one is really going to get me since we are really close friends. I'm going to miss our little play dates we have with the kids. I will miss seeing PeyPey's (Peyton) face when she says something so adorable or does something funny. There will be no more little get togethers and have the kids playing while we bbq and play some games on a Friday night. Our little ones have grown up together so far and I know Luckas is going to miss his little girlfriend. And most of all I will personally miss Tatum's 7 layer dip she makes:) The Dyke family is going to be missed VERY much. I know I'm not the only one that agree's. I know we will miss them and hopefully we can join them in the future soon!! Okay, I have to wipe my eyes..so enjoy these amazing teasers from their shoot:)
So we were wrapping up the shoot and Miss.PeyPey wrapped her arms around both Tatum & Eric and was smiling...just look at this cuteness!!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEK!!! Omg I'm so excited! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING pics!! Gosh you are gonna make me cry! We are gonna miss yall!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete