Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Melissa.Boudoir

I was so pumped when Melissa asked me to do her boudoir photos. It added to the fun when we were planning this out that Kris was going to have NO IDEA that these photos were getting done. He didn't even know we had this other session planned when we did their couple shoot. haha:) She is very sneaky but a very good sneaky if I might add. We were cracking jokes and jamming out during her boudoir session. She even though I had some pretty sick moves when I would bust out and dance to an AWESOME song she had on her iphone. Yes, I know its a shocker that I have some sick moves don't be jealous.hahaha :D I had a blast and I know she did too. Now, I cant wait to hear how Kris reacted when he gets a glimpse of his wife looking like a vixen for him. Here are some of my favs..

No comments:

Post a Comment