Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Marybeth & Dustin.Wedding

I will admit I was more then excited when I was asked to be a 2nd shooter for a wedding with the lovely Kristen Booth. So back in July after I finished my internship with her I was back on the road again to her neck of the desert where this amazing wedding was going to be:) I remember seeing this awesome couples engagement photo session on her blog when she was showing me prints and teaching me some business stuff. I will admit I was abit nervous because this a special day for two people:) But after a few minutes I became more relaxed as I watched Kristen work her magic! Watching Dustin's face when he saw MB (Marybeth) walking down that aisle was priceless, it brought back alot of memories of when I got married. This wedding was beyond fun, romantic and amazing. Now I can't wait to shoot my first wedding later this month back in Kansas. Check out my favorites from MB & Dustin's Wedding...

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos they are so gorgeous I think My favorite is the dress photo.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Diana:) I love them all.

    ReplyDelete