Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blasingame.Family

Just fair warning, this family is just down right funny! Sabrina contacted me a few weeks ago about doing a family session before her and her sweet family moves to VA for their new duty station. Sabrina may look familiar she owns Reflections By Bri Photography . I couldn't get over how adorable Cole was, he is just so full of energy and was just laughing and having a blast the whole time! Thankful my own little toddler had me prepared to handle his bundle of energy during the session!! Now Ms.Kennedy, was just ready to get her close up in front of the camera, she is just beautiful!

I couldn't help but just but out laughing at everything that Trey was saying to Sabrina. Those two were just cracking jokes the whole time. If it wasn't for Kennedy and Cole, I would of guessed they just got married just by the way they acted or how Trey looked at Sabrina!!

Thank you again Sabrina for letting me photograph your sweet/funny family!!













No comments:

Post a Comment