Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Covington.Family

So if you don't remember just a few days ago, I was very excited to see one of my little past newborns for a family session:) I photographed Little James back in May for his newborn session before I went on maternity leave. You can view it {here}! He was just handsome and had so much hair, I couldn't get over him!! Well now its October and I was so lucky to do a family session for Laura, James and Little James. Laura was telling me that Little James has had to have 3 hair cuts since his sweet black hair has been growing so fast! I was just smitten by how big he has gotten and cute he looked! I really do love seeing my past newborns grow up!! Check out this sweet family:)

Oh and look at how ADORABLE Little James looks in his halloween costume:)!!












No comments:

Post a Comment