Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Britney+Chad.{Part 1}

Are you ready to RUMBLE?!?

Totally just kidding:D haha I was really excited to do this session with Britney and Chad. I was excited to try something new and they helped me bring my little vision to life:) I couldn't even imagine it going any other way! These two are like little love birds, Chad just has to look at Britney a certain way and she just busts out laughing. I had a blast at their session and I can't wait to finish their second half with their HANDSOME little boys next month:)
















{So Chad let Britney basically have at it with the paint to his face...this was the end result!!haha}




No comments:

Post a Comment