Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Thursday Thoughts}

Well this week has gone by WAY to fast for my liking. I got to see one of my best friends welcome her husband home and have her husband meet his baby girl for the first time. The weather is starting to cool down and feel amazing...which brings me to some of my Thursday Thoughts of my favorite things:):)

 {Chili and Cinnamon Rolls}
OOHHHHHHH YES...Chili and Cinnamon Rolls TOGETHER:) If you have never had them together, you so should try them together this winter. When I was in school back home in Kansas, we would have this for lunch. The cinnamon rolls were to DIE FOR. Yes...school lunches were amazing in the winter time back home!!! Thankfully my husband knows when I make chili...I make cinnamon rolls as well. Which makes him a happy camper:):)

{Ellen}
I love watching Ellen while I edit, while my little men are napping, basically whenever I have a recording...which I have set to record every single day of the week!! She cracks me up, has a BIG giving heart, she is just amazing all around.

{Fall Time}
I think fall is one of my favorite seasons. Just because of all the holiday seasons {Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas}. You get to be all bundled up in the house, drink some hot cocoa and eat some yummy warm soup or chili:). The list goes on and on, a lot of amazing things all in that time frame!!

Well, thats it for the Thursday Thoughts! Keep an eye out for some cute blogs coming tomorrow and this weekend:):)




No comments:

Post a Comment