Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wheaton.Family

EEKKKK :D!!!! I really loved this session, but I think I loved the session location even MORE! I was so thankful to shoot at this location here in 29 Palms. And Rebecca and the boys just fit the bill when they showed up for their session. Rebecca is a friend of mine that I met just earlier this year through a mutual friend of ours. So when she asked me to do this session, I was so pumped to do it. Phoenix and Raylan looked so handsome in their outfits!! Raylan was just all smiles and giggles for me when we did his little session:) His big brother Phoenix just wanted to run a play at the "volcano" of rocks!lol I totally understand since I'm a mother of two little boys as well. Are you ready for this session?!?!!

Check them out:)












No comments:

Post a Comment