Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Aydan & Taylor.Children

Aydan & Taylor were so cute during their shoot. Their brother/sister bond that they have is something that is very special. Taylor was so adorable, she is so smart. I would ask her a question and she would respond to me with a clear answer. She is about to turn the BIG 2 in December and Aydan the BIG 4 in November. Aydan is so funny and is a great big brother. I was taking photos of Aydan and all of a sudden here comes Taylor, sits right next to Aydan and it was picture perfect!! Also it quite funny and cute at the faces these two made...made my whole day!! I'm so glad to I got the chance to photograph these two awesome kids:) They were so much fun and they were making me work for those adorable smiles!!!

3 comments: