Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sonja + William.Couple

After 3 years of being together, Sonja and William are getting their photos taken together for the first time professionally:):) Sonja and William are gearing up for another deployment which is coming up REALLY fast. So I was very lucky and honored that they wanted me to do this for them!! I remember meeting Sonja for the first time, its when we first moved into our house and we introduced ourselves as the "new neighbors" haha. Sonja and William are just a very outgoing couple and love adventure by the way they were talking. You can just see the chemistry with these two. Enough of my jibber-jabber (yes, I just said jibber-jabber), check out these amazing photos from this firery couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment