Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Hannah & Max.

I was asked by Molly (bride from last blog) to do her sister Hannah & her cute nephew Max's photos. I was beyond delighted to do so since I already had some ideas of places I wanted to go while I was back home in Kansas visiting:) Hannah was so easy to work with, she was very laid back and easy to talk with. And Mr.Max was handsome as ever and would smile at me every chance he had!! Also Mr.Max will be turning the BIG 1 this month, so I hope he has a great birthday surrounded by his amazing family who loves him. Hannah is a great mother and you can just see how Max loves his mommy:) Here are some of my favorites from their shoot..

No comments:

Post a Comment