Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Leonard.Family

Yet again as the Marine Corps does, another one of my favorite families is getting ready to move to another base in Maryland. Jess, Brandon and Cade are excited to get back onto the East Coast but are not excited for the cold weather that is going to be following when they arrive. If you remember about 5 months ago a cute newborn named Cade, now here he is with his amazing parents:) I cant believe how BIG he has gotten and how adorable he is. He was such a ham with his smiles and his facial expressions. I was also excited to photograph these hardcore FSU/Miami football fans. Yes, you guessed it they live in a house divided..haha:D Even their adorable four legged furbabies sport their owners favorite team!!! I will miss you guys and I hope you have a safe trip moving back to the East Coast. Now check out the teasers from this mornings shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment