Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yanez.Family

Araceli, Joel, Ben and Diego are up in the 29 Palms area while Joel finishes up some more classes for his job in the Marine Corps. Araceli is one busy lady with 2 busy little boys who keep her on her feet. Ben is just really laided back and quiet. Diego is one busy little man, he was all over the place. I hope the Yanez family enjoys the rest of their time in the 29 Palms area before they head back down to Camp Pendleton. I know I had a blast shooting with this family and I hope our paths cross again in the future:)

2 comments:

  1. these are AMAZING photos Tiff! :) I know you are super proud! Great job, yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're the greatest thing since sliced cheese.

    ReplyDelete