Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daugherty.Family

I can finally share Part 2 of Chad and Britney's session with their sweet, handsome little boys! You can check out Part 1 {here}! We know that with being in the Military that we meet a lot of people and sometimes we meet people along the way that become "family" to us. This family is just that for me and my family while we live here in the desert! I ALWAYS give them a hard time since they are from Nebraska and I'm from Kansas {I bet Chad is shaking his head right now;)}!haha But this family is just so amazing and so sweet. Riley has so much energy, he can run circles around me! And Mr.Elijah has me wrapped around his finger with those BIG BLUE EYES!!! I'm really going to miss them when we move next year, but thankfully I can still see them when I visit Nebraska;)haha

Check out this sweet family...




 {Can you say MINI ME of Daddy?!?}





No comments:

Post a Comment