Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, November 4, 2011

Desiree+Josh.Couple

Desiree and Josh's couple session was so much fun:):) I was so on board when Desiree wanted to a little twist with a vintage/retro look for her session! Desiree even went to learn how to do her own hair and it turned out amazing:)!!! They were just so much fun, laid back and you can just tell how much these two love each other. Desiree even brought up how she loves chili and cinnamon rolls;) We have come to the conclusion that its a Mid-West thing!!haha

Here is this stunning couples session:)














No comments:

Post a Comment