Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hillari+Terry.Couple

This couple is seriously crazy, full of jokes, smiles, laughing all the time and full of funny expressions thanks to Terry!! We did their session in two parts and I'm excited to FINALLY share their blog with you. Hillari looked gorgeous in her cute cream dress and Terry looked all snazzie in his "Pickle Suit" as I like to call it. I will admit, I couldn't keep a straight face during both their sessions since Terry and Hillari had me laughing so much.

I had a blast finally meeting and photographing these two after they just moved from Bridgeport, CA! Hillari and I have been talking for months about doing a session together. So when the time finally came..I was beyond excited!! These two also just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary...so Congrats to them:):)
















No comments:

Post a Comment