Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome Home.Oden

Lets just start off this blog with a little funny story that began my morning for this sweet homecoming:) Its 5:20-ish am. I'm driving to the homecoming location and trying to remember the directions to the location since I have never been there before. I turn on the road and check my phone real fast to make sure I'm at the right location and pull into my parking spot. I then all of a sudden see PMO's flashing lights behind me and a car pull in next to me, not even 2 seconds after I pulled in. Talk about a HEART ATTACK!!! Thankfully, it wasn't me and Kailea had a really good laugh about it:) Kailea was so sweet and Miss. Isabella was so stinking adorable in her cute little jacket just waiting to meet Daddy for the first time!! The buses pulled in and Kailea was looking all over for Ben. I literally LOVED how Ben just came right up to Isabella, got in her face and just smiled at her. She just had a biggest smile on her sweet face to finally see her Daddy face-to-face!!

Welcome Home Oden!!:)

 {Look at this SWEET CUTIE:)!!!}







 {Melting over this sweet photo!!!}







No comments:

Post a Comment