Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Thursday Thoughts}


Lets talk about November starting off with a bang..I feel the Energizer Bunny lately and coffee is whats keeping me going!! I think that since its November and that Thanksgiving this months holiday. I will write about something I'm thankful for each Thursday;)

Thankful Thursday for Thanksgiving!!!:)

{The United States Marine Corps}

I'm thankful for the United States Marine Corps and all of the military branches! For the men and women serving our country to keep us all safe while we can go to work, school, raise a family and do what our hearts desire!! So thank you so much for the men and woman who are serving and those who served in the past! Thank you so much:)

{My Grandpa}
I'm so very thankful for my Grandpa!!! He helped raise me while I was growing up. And my most favorite memories are with him and my Grandma. I could remember going out to his "shop" while he built wooden tables, chairs, cabinets and so much more. I would "help" him and build my own stuff with the scrap wood pieces!!haha  Just so very thankful for everything that he has done for me. This is photo was back in '95, I was about to turn 7!!lol



No comments:

Post a Comment