Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stratton.Family

I have really enjoyed getting to know this family a little more these past couple of months! This family is seriously so sweet, even more so with Liam and Preston!! I really loved hearing Britani and Jared's story since they are "teenage" sweethearts meeting when they were 15 and 16 years old!! Its all thanks to
Britani's great-grandma for getting Jared and her together. They met when Jared was doing some volunteer work at an elderly care home here in 29 Palms where Britani's great-grandma was living. Her grandma, who went there every day kept telling Britani that she really needed to meet Jared, so she finally agreed to it. You will have to ask her about why ducks mean something to them..its quite a cute story:)

I couldn't believe how much energy Preston had and how Liam was trying to keep up with his bigger brother. These two little boys are just so handsome:) I really had a blast photographing this family. I hope I get the chance to photograph them one more time before I leave 29 Palms this summer!!

Now check them out:)












{Britani is one STUNNN-NNNING MOMMA!!!}



2 comments:

  1. Lovely family, great pictures and awesome photography. :)

    Worksheets for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog & inspiration of this Family..Really I Love this Post
    Corporate Gifts Bangalore

    ReplyDelete